Juliana is a Fitness & Lifestyle Expert who combines learnings from contemporary ballet, insights from biomechanics (the study of how the body moves), her solid fitness and lifestyle experience to help her clients get physically fit and lead healthy active lives.
• Advanced Training in Alignment, Strength and Flexibility, Suzanne Claveau School of Contemporary Dance
• Certified Personal Trainer, European Institute of Fitness
• Training for the Pelvic Floor, National Academy of Sports Medicine
• Pre/Postnatal Exercise Specialist (postural retraining and corrective exercise)
• Lifestyle-Fitness & Nutrition Coach, American College of Sports Medicine.
Juliana is fluent in English, French, Turkish and German.